Strawberries from the Garden

Strawberries from the Garden

Jan 21, 2013

Prim Roses - a promise of spring!

I've always enjoyed the prim rose. I'm not too picky about the color, I just feel happy when I see one in bloom. They seem to be a little reminder or promise that spring will come. It's a great flower to pick up this time of year to add a little color and life to your home. The best part is the fact that by the time it starts to fade it will be just about the time for my prim roses and crocuses in the garden to bloom. As the soil warms, I'll find a spot for this prim rose and it will be there in the early spring for me next year. A promise of spring, a promise of a smile. Until then, there's a little promise of spring in my kitchen window and I feel happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment